• Projectsalarm system has a number of devices working together to detect and warn people through the visual and audio appliances when smoke, fire, carbon monoxide, or other emergencies are present.
Fire Alarm System is essential for every kind of buildings especially for large buildings where some substances can cause ignition. Fire Alarm System can be installed in Offices, Factories, and public premises. They are part of our daily practice however are frequently neglected until there is an emergency at which point they may save our lives. Whatever the strategy for detection is, if the alert is set off, sounders will work to warn others in the structure that there might be a fire and they should evacuate. The alarm system may incorporate a remote sign which could then warn the firefighters through a central/focal station.
The Fire Alarm system has various devices that work together to identify and alert individuals through visual and sound machines when smoke, fire, carbon monoxide, or different crises are going to create any disaster. These alerts may be activated naturally from smoke and heat detectors inside it or may likewise be activated using a manual alarm system through a manual call point and pull station. Alerts can be either mechanized bells or horns. They can be a blinking light that sounds an alert, trailed by a voice departure message which warns individuals inside the premises not to use the elevator for evacuation. Alarm sounders can be set to specific frequencies and various tones including low, medium, and high, depending upon the size of the building.
The “Central part” of the fire identifier is the Fire Alarm Control Panel. It is the central point for the detector signals to notify and gives a status indication to the person.
Parts of Fire Alarm System
• Different types of detectors are installed within a fire alarm system. A detector evaluates the condition when there is an emergency or when they trigger the fire. But the detectors require cleaning on regular basis otherwise they will not perform their function properly.
• Call points are also present within the fire alarm system. Call points are used to initiate the audio signals manually. They just have a button and we just need to push the button. Call points can also work automatically.
Fire Alarm Bell:
• Fire Alarm Bell is an active component of the fire alarm system. Fire alarm bell uses audible signals to alert people in case of any emergency. In automatic call point, the bell starts ringing when it detects the fire. In the manual call point, the bell is attached to the call point and starts ringing when we press the button.
The fire alarm system consists of three main components.
Simplex Fire Alarm Control Panel:
• The Simplex Fire Alarm Control panel is a touch screen interface. It is an electronic bell or sounder. The sounder inside the fire alarm gives an audio signal to warn people that there is a fire hazard in the building. The simplex fire alarm is installed in a large building and multi-building campus-style networks. It has a built-in notification system.
Wireless Fire Alarm System:
• A wireless fire alarm system is installed between the panel and devices without any cable. The installation of this fire alarm system is very quick. Remote Fire Alarm is built for fire security, fire prevention, and control of fire alarm devices. This system uses radio communication signals to detect the fire control panel and fire detectors. In this type of fire alarm system automatic fire detectors, manual call points and routers operate together. A wireless fire alarm system is installed in the offices where rewiring is not possible. It is easy to install and requires no wiring.
Honeywell Fire Alarm System:
• Honeywell Fire Alarm System includes a smoke detector that is advance and can sense the fire. Honeywell fire alarm system is a cost-effective fire detection system. Honeywell fire alarm system is further categorized into two types and that is why it is called gent fire alarm system. This system delivers the most advanced fire detection devices. Read more
Conventional Fire Alarm System:
• A conventional Fire alarm system consists of one or more circuits that are connected to the sensors in parallel. When there is fire these sensors decrease the resistance of the circuits. The conventional fire alarm system is made up of zones. The zone is made up of initiating (sensors) and notification devices. Each zone is connected to the main control panel. The current in the circuit increases when the sensor detects the fire in the surrounding. This increase in current communicates the change to the control panel. Read more
Addressable Fire Alarm System:
• In this type of fire alarm system, there are a series of fire detectors connected to the control panel. These fire alarms are more advance. An addressable fire alarm system is installed in the more complex premises. It is easy for this type of fire alarm to trigger the fire. In an addressable fire alarm system, each detector has a unique address which enables it to detect the fire. Read more
Edward Fire Alarm System:
• Edward’s fire alarm system is very reliable, flexible, and powerful. This system consists of 3,5 and 10 zones conventional fire alarm control panel, integrated dialer, serial annunciator modules, and serial remote modules. These components are controlled by the microprocessor. Microprocessors communicate the change in surrounding to the control panel. This fire alarm system is easy to install, operate, and maintain.
Intelligent/Smart Fire Alarm Systems:
• It consists of optical and heat detectors. Each detector has its own computer. When the detectors trigger the fire, each detector incorporates effectively to its own computer and then communicates the change in environment (fire) to the control panel. In addition to the siren, it also tells you where the fire in your building and that is why it is called a smart fire alarm system. A smart fire alarm system is more complex but prevents false alarm occurrence.
• It is a kind of fire alarm devices. It is a special fire safety device. When the temperature of the surrounding rises or when it triggers a fire it gets activated and the alarm gives an audio signal there is fire and the building should be evacuated immediately. It consists of different sensors.
Rate of rising Heat Sensor:
• When the temperature of the surrounding rises from 12°F – 15°F per minute, the alarm gets activated.
Fixed Temperature Heat Sensor:
• This sensor gets activated when the temperature rises above the particular built-in range. It usually gets activated when the temperature increases above 135 degrees.
• Notifier is a touch screen Pc based workstation that controls the fire alarm system. Notifier consists of a complete emergency communication device. Notifier provides an entire range of fire alarm devices (manual call point, smoke detector, heat detector, gas detector, and notification devices. These devices are connected to the interface fire alarm control panel. All these devices when connected to the control panel form the fire alarm system.
Global Fire Alarm:
• Global fire alarm control panels are available in 2, 4, and 8 zone panels. In this type of panel, it includes Day/Night mode, selectable non-latching zones, and coincidence detection. Its operation is automatic. It is easy to control and we can disable it with one button.