Fire Shoes IN Pakistan
- Non-slip resistance : firefighters use fire extinguishing rubber boots in the slip resistance test, slip angle of at least 15 °
- Break resistance : fire-resistant rubber fire-fighting boots, tested with a static pressure test of 1078 CN and a impact toughness of 23 KG and a drop test height of 300 mm and a descent of at least 15 mm
- Puncture resistance : Puncture resistance of the extinguishing rubber shoe is not less than 1100 N.
- Cut protection: Firefighters’ rubber bands are cut with a total weight of 800 G without being pierced.
- Electrical insulation performance : fire protection is not less than 5,000 V and the current is less than 3 mA.
- Thermal insulation efficiency : when the rubber boots are heated for 30 minutes during the thermal insulation test, the sole temperature is not higher than 22 ° C
- Acid and base resistance : fire-resistant footwear with protective rubber material at 23 ° C + 2 ° C to 3,7 MOL / L acidic and alkaline, 6,0 MOL / L sodium hydroxide solution for 70 h + 2 h, no significant change in physical and mechanical properties properties
- Oil resistance : Fire resistant shoes with protective rubber material at 23 ° C + 2 ° C for 1 # Standard oil soaked for 24 hours, change in volume inside – 2 – / + 10%
- Resistance to heat radiation penetration : fire-fighting shoes with protective rubber material, surface radiant heat load is 10 kW / ㎡ + 1 kW / ㎡, 1 min after exposure, the surface temperature of the material is not more than 22 °C.